My name is Kristy, I’m 22, and I started this blog so I can share all my easy-to-do makeup looks, and share my love for all things beauty and makeup. Because my boyfriend is really sick of hearing me rave on about makeup. ALL the time.
There isn’t much to tell, so if you want to know a few things, please read below my very short but to-the-point FAQ.
What’s your day job?
I work as an office administrator. One day I would love to blog full time, but for now I’ll do what I do now. Gotta pay the bills somehow!
When did you start blogging?
Start of this year. Yes, I’m a total rookie. Sometimes I’ll start a sentence and I don’t even know where it’s going. I just hope I find it along the way.
Are you a qualified makeup artist?
No, I’m not. I just really love makeup. I’m studying another qualification for my day job, but once that’s done I would love to become a qualified MUA in the future.
Is this blog solely beauty?
Err… for the most part. Sometimes I’ll blog about other things, but I’d like to stick to beauty, as it’s what I enjoy the most.
Where are you from?
I live in Sydney, Australia. I have a loving boyfriend Zac, and a domestic shorthair cat named Bentley. Life is good.
What camera do you use?
I recently upgraded from a Canon Powershot SX400 Is to a Powershot G7X Mark II, solely for the better lens (in my opinion) and modern features, such as being able to access your camera photos from a smartphone.
Do you have a YouTube channel?
Yeah that’s nice… but what about personal things?
Okay, here are some things about me:
- Gilmore Girls, The Nanny and The Office are my favourite TV shows (currently watching Season 6 of The Office (US)… again)
- I treat my cat like a human. And that’s because he acts like one. See for yourself.
- My favourite colour is pink… for the time being
- I used to be quite sporty in my high school years, mainly playing netball. Now… not so much 😛
- Country is not my favourite genre of music (except for Shania Twain). Other than that, my taste in music is very diverse…
- I love a good meme, Doge in particular.
Much love, Kristy xx